My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Cookies in town


Here's the new cookies I've made just for you  to see...

Wedding Props and Boards







Both orders are from Aimi...she wanted to place this mini and A5 size board on the guestbook table or candy buffet area with the wooden stand. 
This is not a card but a mini-size board stand using the wooden stand.

Birthday Cards

Both cards below  ordered from Alia....one for her dearest friend and another one for her special someone =D








So what do you think? Like my works and be inspired !
Get your personalized cards and wedding ideas from me.....
Interested email me at fredyna85@yahoo.com 
or log on to facebook and click my facebook badge for the entire collection of my works !

For more go to Scrapaperclip
Muahhhh.

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

That usual creative touch :)

farahD said...

Awww en.hairil, thanks for the compliment n support as always!

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails