My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, October 10, 2011

I love making these !




I am actually not feeling well, been sick since weekend, all started off with my painful sore throat ! The next thing i know on monday I start to have mild flu.. it's getting worst and now I am down with fever and cough...
A COMPLETE SET.
~mambo jumbo !~

So what the hell am I doing here posting stuff...for the love of blogging and crafting I don't care. Its better for me to do something rather than laying down, sleeping. I had enough sleeping and I feel like if I sleep more Im gonna get headache !

Enough about that unhealthy chat.

On my recent works however.......

I love making these paper flowers ! This is in fact a mini flower...close up that's why it looks big ! =D
I have indeed incorporated these flowers in one of my latest designs here !

Btw I am so happy to inform that I am in the midst of preparing my room make over where you can see my temporary goals here. Not that exclusive, just nice for me to do my work and sleep...after all this is only a temporary room since I'm renting out with my sister. If you see the condition of my previous room it's horrible...the room looks like im hoarding some stuff in it hahah... fyi I've been sleeping on a couch for the past 1 1/2 years ! 

Only last weekend I was able to buy a new bed and a multipurpose shelf ...I am still waiting for other stuffs to come in before I am able to post about it.


Wish me luck !

1 comment:

neya said...

saya suke sangat2 bunge awk tuh suke ! mau satu kasi?

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails