My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome Thursday ! Lets Neon-ing =P

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t dear akhi and ukhti, 
brothers and sisters, friends and foes(I hope not)....

Today thinking of getting something to write I suddenly came with this idea of sharing on my design tips or perhaps some design ideas that I have gone through or maybe those that I wish I could do.

Since it is raining and you feel a bit slumber and not really in the mood, perhaps this post can take you alive again !

NEON DECOR 

What is neon colours ?


The colour of Fluorescent lights 


Neon decor is a concept well technically derive from the neon light concept. 

Sharp and strong.

Because it is so strong the use of this concept has to be particularly specified. 
To my knowledge this concept really, really suitable for narrow and small space in any part of the building, OR
public spaces, restaurants, hotels, kindergartens, schools AND

definitely your own HOUSE. 

This concept is adapted to give a sense of place that is VIBRANT, LIVELY and CHEERFUL. 
Even without having much furniture or items in the room, one neon colour is able to transform the space into something BOLD and UNIQUE


Sharp and strong = Livelihood

Empty/emotionless space can become so lively just by having one or 2 items of furniture / deco materials that comes in neon colours.

Neon decor works best with black shades or white shades.

The best thing about neon decor is that it gives vibrant livelihood even without the existence of a human being. The space literally speak for itself 

Neon Decorations


Neon interior and living..



What do you reckon?
It's pretty HIP and definitely space-changing worth!

Tell me if you like it too =) 

Cheerios,
XOXO

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails